At last! Get the recognition you deserve in the unique Champions of Change 2017 programme.
“It’s something of a no-brainer, but there is a clear correlation between success and
This is your opportunity to put your personal brand on the map and in the process:
– Create opportunities that may not have previously arisen
– Open doors that would have otherwise remained shut
– Position yourself above the competition
– Create authority among your peers
This is the UK’s only personal branding tool of its kind, providing tangible benefits by the way of video content
(the most important form of content) and getting your content seen by the right people, in their thousands. Potentially including television coverage as you are presented with your Champion Of Change award!
How We Do It
“Establishing yourself without credentials is essentially impossible—no matter what you
want to do.” Fastcompany.com
Over the first half of 2017, Who’s Who of Britain’s Business Elite have been creating a product that we believe is unrivalled in achieving the four objectives set out above. We have done this by:
- Creating a product that is only available to pre-selected individuals who we believe are consistent with our ethos
- Producing the very highest quality and engaging video content
- Effectively distributing this content online and on ‘proper’ television through Sky
- Automatic shortlisting for pre-selected individuals for entry into the Who’s Who awards
How Does It Work?
1) If you are visiting this page then congratulations, you are pre-qualified to take part in this
exclusive opportunity! Should you wish go ahead, you and your company will be shortlisted for the ‘Who’s Who Champions of Change Awards’
2) To be entered into the awards process you will be required to participate in the creation of our Champion of Change profile video. This video will be a 3 minute, impressive and engaging profile dedicated to you, your business
and your personal brand. Positioning yourself as an authority in your area or expertise.
3) This video will be distributed to our database of over 50,000 business professional and placed on the Who’s
Who website to open doors of opportunity with other industry leaders and giving you a massive
opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge.
4) The videos from the 25 shortlisted individuals will be shown to our judging panel in September. The judges will then pick the winners of the award and those who are highly commended.
Imagine how your family, friends, clients and competitors will feel when they watch the film created by our documentary crew showing you, your business, your achievements and your prize winning ceremony. Close family and selected guests can even join you on the Big Day in September.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Champions of Change is clearly not for everyone. There’s an application process and a follow up discussion with our Chairman Graham Rowan. Once we understand the changes you have brought to your sector and the impact they are making on society and the economy we can quickly ascertain whether you’ll be right for the programme.
If you like to see some detail before you commit to entering, here’s a snapshot of the programme:
- You submit an application explaining the change you have introduced to your business or sector and why you wish to be a part of Champions of Change 2017.
- The Who’s Who Selection Committee review all applicants and select the ‘long list’ of a maximum of 50 businesses
- You receive media training from Sky Executive Producer Michael Hammond
- You receive coaching on how to tell your story to maximise its impact from Michael and our Chairman Graham Rowan
- We visit your business to record the footage for the 3 minute profile
- The production team edit the video and present the footage to you for use in your marketing
- The Who’s Who Committee selects a short list of 25 entrants which are given to the judging panel
- The judges will then choose the winners and the Highly Commended runners up
- All winners and runners up will be invited to the Who’s Who Awards at Langan’s Brasserie in Mayfair
- Highlights from the winners’ profiles and the awards ceremony will be shown on Sky TV
As you can imagine, a programme like this is not for everyone. Given the amount of value delivered, you also won’t be surprised that there is a significant albeit very reasonable fee of £3,675 + VAT for being involved. To be honest, you’ll probably already have a gut feeling about whether this is right for you. It’s not a seminar or a training programme. It’s an experience that becomes part of your life story. A permanent record of something that should prove to be one of the highlights of your business career. Whether you win or lose, you come away with a mini documentary about yourself and your company produced to television standards. A valuable piece of collateral for years to come.
And a way to make your nearest and dearest proud of you. If you’re on the short list you’ll be able to book a table at the awards ceremony at Sir Michael Caine’s Langan’s Brasserie in Mayfair where you can position your achievements to friends, family, colleagues, clients and partners. You will become a celebrity in your sector, finally achieving recognition by Who’s Who and even securing television coverage for yourself and your business. A culmination of years of effort and sacrifice in a country that increasingly demonises entrepreneurs rather than recognising their vital role as wealth and job creators.
Being acknowledged as a Champion of Change could also open new doors for you and your business. You might find yourself being invited to join other company boards because they want a sector leader on their team. Those tough-to-win contracts with major clients might just become achievable with transformational results for your company.
With just a few places available you’ll need to act with your usual decisiveness to ensure your place. Graham Rowan and Michael Hammond are waiting to discuss the application process with you. So please pop your details in the form below and we’ll send you the application form to begin the process of featuring you in Champions Of Change 2017.
Follow in Some Big Foosteps! City legend Nicola Horlick was the inaugural Champion of Change award winner. She received her trophy from the Rt Hon Zac Goldsmith at no less a location than the Houses of Parliament. You can join her on the Champions roll of honour but only if you take action and enter today!
Chairman, Who’s Who